- I am Andre and I'm a developer advocate and bugmaster in the Technical Engagement team of the Wikimedia Foundation. In the free and open source software world I spend some time on Wikimedia, GNOME and Mozilla. I live in Europe and I occasionally blog.
I joined the Wikimedia Foundation in October 2012. My main focus has been managing software bug reports and enhancements requests in the Wikimedia bugtracker (Phabricator). See mw:Bugwrangler for more information. Furthermore, I am also involved in maintaining metrics about Wikimedia's technical community and co-organize Wikimedia's participation in Google Code-In. There is a list of Phabricator tasks that I currently work on or plan to work on. I read a lot of bugmail.
(Until 09 January 2013 I just had one user account, Malyacko, for my personal and staff edits.)
- E-mail: aklapperwikimedia.org
- Write on my Talk/Discussion page
@aklapperin a Phabricator task (in theory)
Note: If you have general questions, then it is more likely that you get a quicker response in the dedicated support channels, instead of sending me private emails or writing on my personal talk page.
Private emails do not scale and do not help others.
I also sometimes use other services on the internet, however these services are not a good way to contact me:
- Blog: https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/category/lang-en/
- Private/personal wiki account: User:Malyacko
- Gitlab: aklapper